TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Liability – No responsibility will be taken by the land owner for damage or injury
sustained to property, individuals or animals whilst using the field or on the property. All
vehicles parked on the property are left entirely at their owners risk. No responsibility
for damage or accidents can be taken by Bosty Fields. Any breakages or damage to
the field and fences will be paid for by the dog owner. All dogs using Bosty Fields
must be fully up-to-date with their flu/Booster inoculations.
2. Booking Arrangements– Booking is made only through the website
www.Bostyfields.co.uk or through calling the business number 07501349292.
3. Payment – All payments must be made through the website. Cash will only be
used for when you bring more dogs than specified in your booking. Do not bring more
dogs than you have booked for without prior agreement. The fields can only be used if they
have been booked & paid for prior to arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy – If the user arrives late, the booking time cannot be extended.
24 hrs notice is required for any cancellations. Refunds can only be given for
cancelled bookings if that space is filled by another client.
5. Bookings – are non-transferable. The person making the booking must be present
and must ensure that anyone else attending needs to sign a copy of our Terms &
Conditions prior to using the field. No sub letting of the field is allowed. Anyone hiring
it on a professional basis can do so with the management permission email
6. Entering/Leaving the Field – Users must inspect the field to ensure that it is
suitable for use by their dog(s), fence height, proximity to farm animals etc. Your booking
is 50mins long. Please do not arrive early, please do not leave site late. There is only room for parking
for one car per field. Do not leave the gate unsecure for anyone else at any time.
7. Please remain in your vehicle until the other user has left the site. Dogs must not be loose on the car park or access road. Unless they are within the secure field they
must remain on their lead. It is the users responsibility to ensure the 2nd entrance gate
is locked from the inside whilst they are in the field. Dogs must be back in the car
before the end of their session. Any owners who cannot get their dogs back at the end
of their session must notify a member of the team on 07501349292 Any additional
sessions used must be paid for.
8. Maintenance – The hirer must remove ALL dogs poop after their dog(s). Bosty
Fields will provide a poo bin and bags. No litter is to be left in the field as this presents
a risk to other users and their dogs. A litter bin is provided on entrance to both
fields.We inspect the field regularly and fencing daily to maintain security but please
notify sara@bostyfields if you have any concerns. CCTV is in operation. During winter
the field may be muddy and waterproof boots are advised. We have a field shelter
which may be used by user/s for purpose of shelter during inclement weather. Please
discourage your dog from digging in the fields.
9. Children – Children are welcome on the field but must be supervised by an adult at all times.
10. Data – We only retain your contact details in the event of having to contact you
regarding your booking. The information is not used for any other purpose or shared to
any other parties.